Working together to provide the Automotive Aftermarket with comprehensive content management solutions
Now, in addition to top-notch support provided by our team of experts, Data-Driver customers will also be able to access their data online and take advantage of the many features and benefits of the PartsHub platform.
the partshub platform
Brands are racing to create content that sells in an omni-channel world. The key to your team's success is a centralized platform to manage product information.
Get to market fast with rich content that reaches more sales channels and more consumers. Repeat the optimal sales experience regardless of where consumers buy.
• Cloud based, all-in one solution for ACES, PIES, and Digital Assets
• Receiver-specific scorecards and readiness reports
• Built-in work-flows
• Commenting system for seamless collaboration
• One-click exports to receivers (XML, XLS, etc)
• Custom fields and vehicles (international)
• Advanced reports (GAP & Coverage, VIO + OE Research)
• Live chat and dedicated account support
Know that your content is complete and ready to be sent, before you send it. Toggle receiver specific scorecards to know readiness and jump quickly to content that needs help.
reports + analysis
Use advanced reporting tools to assess your data and your business. Use GAP & Coverage to determine your product and vehicle ranges, or integrate Vehicles in Operation (VIO).
benefits for partshub customers
• 20%-off On-Boarding fees
• Discounted service rates for PartsHub customers
• Monthly Management services include PartsHub access
• Year/Make/Model search tool (API) for Monthly Management subscribers
Can be integrated into your own website (via i-Frame)
contact us for more info
toll-free (833) DTA-DRVR
our resident experts will be happy to answer any questions you might have